Thread: Tiffany - CL Richmond

Hither and yon, here and there, up and down, in and out.

Tiffany - CL Richmond

One of the ads on craigslist therapeutics:

I know what you're looking for! Like you, I'm slipping under the veil of my secret life, into a world of luxury, into a realm of pleasure! We are both secretly exploring the waiting loom of this virtual market of the bodies of the senses.Who will you pick? Will you pick me? Somewhere I am draped in a raincoat, wearing fishnet stockings, two planets eagerly looking to crash into each other! Could be incredible!?! Tiffany is my name and I am only a phone call away! Some things happen only once in a lifetime!! 778-319-0557.
    ----------------------

Posts various ads. Some of the pics are real, others not. She has no tattoos, so the ass pic she sometimes uses is not her. Short, blonde hair. Very tall.

Been around for a few years and moves around a lot, but doesn't seem to have any substance issues. Seems to be doing a tour of the suburbs. Started in Burnaby, then Surrey, Maple Ridge, Abbotsford and now in Richmond.

Place is an older apartment in south central Richmond. A little run down, but clean. Easy access and parking.

Service is good. She likes to kiss and enjoys sex. Raves about her bj quality, but I found it very ordinary and too much hand acation. Everything covered as far as I know. She is probably into her early forties now with a pretty decent body.

$140/$180 but she will negotiate.
    A clear conscience is the sign of a bad memory.

Thanks for the review Dinky. I've been wondering about her for a while. She used to never do incalls and was willing to do it in the car. I assumed that she was a streetwalker who posted an on-line ad.

Not sure about that. She has always had incalls in the past.

I think she had landlord problems, so was only doing car dates for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by ANONYMOUS View Post
    Hey Dinky,

Thanks for the review. She has a pic in one of her ads which shows she's sitting on the bed and you can actually see her face. Would you say that the pic is real? Or is it fake?

Where abouts in south richmond is her incall?

Does she offer lfk, cbj, daty, digits and cob/cot in her sessions?

Thanks.
    Yes, that's her, and I think it's pretty recent, but her face looks a little older in person.

I think her place was around Williams and #3 Road.

I THINK she only does cbj, enjoys kissing LFK and DFK. She provides daty, but I didn't indulge. Not sure about digits. She's pretty laid back, so she might do cob.
    Last edited by Hardatwork; 05-29-2014 at 03:53 PM.

Oh, she's caucasian with platinum white short hair, kinda like Jaime Lee Curtis (from the pic).
    Last edited by Hunky Bill; 12-01-2013 at 10:25 PM.

She's now in a basement suite in Pitt Meadows near the Meadowtown mall. Still advertises on Craigslist. I was curious about her for awhile and Pitt Meadows is much closer for me than Richmond so I saw her recently. Pretty much as Dinky described. She's in her mid 40's with a decent body on her. I could smell a little pot on her clothes when I walked into her place but she had just used mouth wash so all I could taste was minty freshness when we kissed. She kisses nicely and she will do BBBJ and allows digits. I don't think there's not much she won't allow (is that a triple negative?). Not the greatest BJ but not bad. In the end I felt a little rushed.

Not a repeat for me based on a few factors. She was pleasant but we didn't click.

Bang on review.